Be the Change for Clean Water

Union County

Type of Pollution Concern Contact
If you see someone putting anything down a storm drain or directly into any body of water or ditch, obtain a license plate number or address and report it to: The municpality in which the dumping occurred (numbers below)

Union County Sherrif's Office Crime Tip Hotline:

Report the release of any material that impacts public health or the environment, including chemicals and petroleum products to:

Ohio EPA 24-hour hotline:

(800) 282-9378
Sewage Related

Union County Health Department:

(937) 642-2053
Other non-emergency pollution & Municipal Contacts

Union Soil and Water Conservation District:

(937) 642-5871

City of Marysville:

(937)645-7358 or

City of Dublin:

24-Hour Hotline: (614)410-4780 or

Village of Plain City:


Village of Richwood:


Village of Magnetic Springs:


Village of Milford Center:

Village of Unionville Center: